Additional information requirements for professional applicants under options 4 to 6
Demonstration of Knowledge and Experience
Use the following headings to detail your relevant knowledge and experience and email with your training qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Studio Practices Trainings/papers/degrees that demonstrate critical reflection of applicant’s creative practice. Details of own arts practice, exhibitions, performances etc.
2. Theory Trainings/papers/degrees that inform clinical practice and include aspects of psychiatry, psychology, sociology, counselling and psychotherapy.
3. Applied Clinical Theory Trainings/papers/degrees that provide exposure of practice with different populations and case material.
4. Professional Practice Trainings/papers/degrees that address ethics, standards of practice, formulating job descriptions etc.
5. Research / Thesis Include your topic and length of thesis.
6. Personal Therapy Individual/group/modality/hours.
7. Clinical Placements and/or Experience in the Field Minimum of 750 hours supervised at a ratio of 10:1.
Option 4 to complete:
This can include supervision notes, notes and records of arts therapy private practice, references from employers and supervisors etc.
Options 5 and 6 to complete:
10. References Please provide two recommendations from ANZATA Professional Members attesting to the suitability of this applicant to belong to ANZATA. These recommendations are from current registered ANZATA members who are not on the ANZATA professional membership sub-committee.